Terms & Conditions
By purchasing a ticket for Copperbeech Farm ltd, you & your guests expressly agree to be bound by these Terms & conditions. We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time, effective immediately upon posting on our website.
(A) Copperbeech Farm LTD Purchase & Ticketing Policy:
– Tickets must be booked through our website https://copperbeechfarm.ie/
– Ticket prices are available to view in our FAQ section
– Tickets are subject to a booking fee per person
When you pay for your ticket booking online by credit or debit card, you will automatically receive an email by return to the email address you entered. It is therefore important that you enter your email address correctly to receive your tickets.
You must bring your booking confirmation with you on the day of your event. Preferably, on mobile, or printed if necessary. There will be a unique barcode to you on this Ticket and admittance will not be permitted without this. This can only be used for admittance to the event once, so we encourage you to keep your tickets secure and not to share with others. When you arrive, present your ticket to staff on entry.
If you miss your allocated time slot, we will endeavor to accommodate you with an alternative slot where possible. Please allow time for traffic delays, weather conditions etc.
– Tickets are priced per person, child & infant tickets include a gift from Santa
(B) Ticket amendments:
– Rescheduling your visit: You can change your booking date / time only ONCE, and only up to 24 hours before your scheduled event time for a fee.
– To change your booking to another date and / or time, login to your customer dashboard and use your email password set at booking to login. You can only reschedule if there is availability. Please note there is a €10 charge PER ORDER to change booking date and / or time. If another suitable date or time is not available, we would advise you to transfer your tickets to friends or family, and make a new booking for yourself at a more suitable date & time. Tickets are non-refundable.
– We will make every effort to provide to you the event as advertised, but Copperbeech Farm Christmas Experience reserves the right to make any alterations to this, including changes in dates, time, modifications in programme or provision of alternative facilities where deemed necessary.
– It is deemed most suitable for children who believe in Santa and those who thoroughly enjoy a festive atmosphere. Please take care and obey traffic instructions by our stewards and lead vehicles. Children must be supervised at all times. The management reserves the right of entry.
(D) Copperbeech Farm LTD Policy:
– Tickets can be rescheduled or refunded 24 hours before their allocated time. With a cancellation fee of €1.50 . Otherwise, no refund is available
– The organizers of the event will do everything in their power to ensure the smooth running of the event. In the unlikely event of something going wrong, we will facilitate, in the best possible manner, to deliver the experience as close as possible to the organized time up to & including rescheduling or canceling visits. Cancellation fees may be offered at the discretion of the management but no compensation will be available for any mishap, breakdown of service or cancellation as deemed necessary/unavoidable by the organizers. If some part of the experience is affected, the organizers will accommodate a replacement where possible, but reserve the right to remove promoted elements if & when deemed necessary.
– In the event of cancellation due to weather conditions, we will do our best to move your date where & when possible to the most suitable & available slot.
– In the event of cancellation due to government requirements associated with covid-19, we will endeavor to offer alternative dates if applicable.
– Please note any exceptional refunds will be for the ticket price only, booking fees are paid to a 3rd party for the payment processing service and are non-refundable under any circumstance.
SEVERE WEATHER CONDITIONS AT THE VENUE:
– The event will only be canceled if the weather in the location is perceived to be a danger to the public (e.g extremely high winds), or if there is a major failure in the electrics.
The event will be canceled when:
– The weather at the venue is perceived to be a danger to the public
– due to very high winds
– There is a major fault in the electric system.
The event will NOT be canceled when:
– There is heavy rain, snow or very cold weather at the venue, please
– wrap up and wear warm, appropriate clothing
– There is heavy rain or snow in another part of the country – we advise
– visitors to take note of weather conditions for their journey and allow
– ample time to get here
– A decision will be made by 2pm on the day and visitors for the day will be contacted by email and a message will go out on all our social media platforms advising any cancellations due to weather.
– If the event must be canceled we will offer you a new date to come along where & when possible, in this case we will contact you directly as soon as possible but please be patient and understand that many visitors may be affected and we may need some time to do so. If this is not feasible cancellation fees may be offered at the discretion of the management.
MAJOR TECHNICAL FAULTS:
– The organizers of the event will do everything in their power to ensure the smooth running of the event. In the unlikely event of something going wrong out of our control, we will facilitate, in the best possible manner to deliver the event as close as possible to the organized time up to & including rescheduling or canceling visits.
– Cancellation fees may be offered at the discretion of the management but no compensation will be available for any mishap, breakdown of service or cancellation as deemed necessary/unavoidable by the organizers.
– If some part of the experience is affected, the organizers will accommodate a replacement where possible, but reserve the right to remove promoted elements if & when deemed necessary.
– In the unlikely event of a major technical fault, our team will endeavor to contact you as soon as possible to reschedule your visit.
– Please maintain a safe distance from the car in front of you. Please obey all instructions of the stewards, and please ask any of the stewards if you need help / have any concerns. Safety guidelines will apply. There will be equipment and cabling around the route that may be hot or carrying electricity so please be aware of your surroundings. The customer must comply with all relevant laws and regulations including traffic, insurance and health and saftey etc.
(F) The Legals
– The Driver of the vehicle:
– Must be over 20 yrs and hold a full driving license
– The driver and vehicle must hold a valid insurance policy certificate
– The vehicle must meet all legal standards for road worthiness
– Drive safely & always adhere to the rules of the road and the speed limits we have set for your self-drive quest
– Ensure your car is ready for a night experience. Consider: lights, fuel levels, windscreen wipers, safe tyres. Can all guests see clearly outside from their seated positions?
– Focus on the car ahead of you and the road
-all children must be accompanied by an adult
– the customer to comply with all relevant laws and regulations including traffic, insurance, health and safety etc.
-copperbeech farm reserves the right to terminate the visit or to not allow entry if there is a breach of the conditions.
-copperbeech farm has limited liability,
– Follow staff and road signage instructions
Site material disclaimer
– The author is not responsible for any contents linked to or referred to from the https://copperbeechfarm.ie/website. Only the author of the respective pages linked or referred to may be held liable. Any links to external websites should not be construed as an endorsement of the content or views of the linked materials. The https://copperbeechfarm.ie/ and its owners, officers, directors and administrators will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages resulting from (i) the use or the inability to use the aforesaid website or (ii) the cost or procurement of substitute goods and services or (iii} resulting from any goods or services purchased or obtained or transactions entered into through the websites or (iv) resulting from unauthorized access to alteration of your transmissions or data, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, use, data or other intangible.
Personal Injury disclaimer
– The copperbeech farm LTD entity and its owners, officers, directors or administrators will not be held responsible for any injury, accident or incident during the event booked. As driving is a physical activity and because tours take place near public thoroughfares, it could potentially result in injury or loss, including death.
– By accepting the terms and conditions on the Booking form on the Bookings Page, all participants are agreeing to the following personal statement:
– On behalf of myself and of the group whom I am booking for – I understand the nature of the Copperbeech Farm LTD. I will accept any staff instructions during the event. I understand that all roads within the event may carry potential hazards and I need to stay vigilant as the operator of the vehicle.I understand therefore the risks and dangers of serious bodily injury, including permanent disability, paralysis and death. I understand that these risks and dangers may be caused by my own actions or inactions, the actions or inactions of others and/or the condition in which the activity takes place. I understand that there may be risks both social and economic losses either not known to me or not readily foreseeable at this time and fully accept and assume all such risks and responsibility for losses, costs and damages that I may incur as a result of the participation in the activity. I will notify Copperbeech Farm LTD Management of any medical condition or medication that I am taking which may affect my participation.
Authority to Act as Agent
– Where the booking is made by an individual on behalf of other participants, such individual confirms: I represent and warrant that I have fully legal authority to complete the Booking Form on the Bookings page on behalf of all parties covered by my booking on https://copperbeechfarm.ie/, including full authority to make use of the credit or debit card of PayPal account to which tour booking fees will be charged. In registering third parties, I represent and warrant that I have been duly authorized to act as agent on behalf of such parties in performing this event registration. By proceeding with the tour booking, I agree that the Terms and Conditions shall apply equally to me and to the third parties for whom I am acting as an agent and shall indemnify the owners, officers, directors and administrators of https://copperbeechfarm.ie/
against all and any loss, damages or cause of action, which might arise.
Release of Liability
– I hereby release, discharge and hold harmless the owners, officers, directors and administrators of the Copperbeech farm LTD/entity, their respective, agents, affiliated legal entities, officers, members, volunteers and employees, other participants, sponsors and advertisers from all liability, claims, demands, losses and/or damages caused, or alleged to be caused, in whole or in part by me or those for whom I act as agent, for any and all damages which may be sustained or suffered by me or those whom I act as an agent with my or their participation in, and/or arising out of my travel to, taking part in or returning from a copperbeech farm LTD activity.
– Furthermore I will indemnify save and hold harmless copperbeech farm LTD and its owners, officers, directors, administrators from any litigation expenses, legal fees, loss, liability, damage or costs which may be incurred as the result of such a claim.
– Thankfully the majority of our customer experiences are very positive. However, we welcome all types of feedback – we strive to be the best we can be, but we may make mistakes, we are human too. We are here to listen to you to better ourselves and try to create the best possible experience. We would expect and appreciate you giving us the opportunity to do so.
– Please contact us directly should you have any issues. Remember people can have varying opinions and expectations. Please take time to read our FAQs before your visit.
– Please note: We do not expect to agree with all comments. We will listen and take your feedback on board – this is how we learn. We encourage all feedback once it is balanced, constructive and fair. We cannot accept rude or personal comments or those of a defamatory nature.
– The best way to send feedback is to email it to firstname.lastname@example.org We kindly ask for your patience during our busiest times.
– COMPETITION RULES
– From time to time we offer promotions on our website or social media channels. These promotions are subject to our standard terms and conditions, however, we reserve the right to change the applicable terms and conditions on a promotion by promotion basis.
STANDARD TERMS & CONDITIONS
– Promotions are not applicable to Gift Cards or any sale items and applicable on goods only, not services or shipping.
– We acknowledge that our social media promotions, contests and giveaways are in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
– By participating in any competition or giveaway advertised by Copperbeech Farm LTD on its Facebook page and/or other Social Media channels (the “Competition”), you confirm that you accept and agree to these competition terms.
– The Promoter of the Competition is Copperbeech Farm Christmas Experience. The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and/or other Social Media channels. You completely release Facebook/Instagram and/or other Social Media channels from any and all liability associated with this Competition.
– All Competitions are open to Irish residents only, unless specified, and are not open to employees of its agents, contractors, consultants, or their families (including de facto spouses) or to other persons assisting with the Competition.
– Entrants must follow the instructions on the Competition Facebook/Instagram post and/or other Social Media channel to enter this competition.
– The Competition entry closing and opening dates will be specified on the Competition Facebook/Instagram post and/or other Social Media channel.
– Copperbeech Farm LTD is not responsible or liable for any late, lost or misdirected entries or for any problems or technical malfunction which may result in delay or failure to enter you into the draw.
– The winner(s) will be drawn as specified by the Facebook/Instagram Competition post and/or other Social Media channel. The prize winner(s) will receive the prize that is advertised on either the Facebook/Instagram Competition post, the Facebook/Instagram Competition photo and/or other Social Media channel. Copperbeech Farm Ltd accepts no responsibility or liability for any prize winner’s enjoyment of any prize or any other costs and expenses that may be incurred by the prize winner relating to the prize or the winner’s enjoyment of that prize (including any travel related costs where relevant and unless otherwise specified in the Facebook Competition post and/or other Social Media channel).
– Copperbeech Farm Ltd will endeavor to notify each of the prize winners through their social media account, by email, text or phone. However, if the winner cannot be reached within three working days, we may redraw a new prize winner without liability to any person. Copperbeech Farm reserves the right to contact the selected winners by other means.
– Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged or redeemed for cash. Copperbeech Farm takes no responsibility for entries or prizes that are lost or destroyed.
– Accepting the prize constitutes a winner’s consent for Copperbeech Farm use his or her name on Facebook/Instagram for Competition transparency without compensation. This includes on the CopperBeech Farm Ltd Christmas Experience website, direct and social media channels.
– The winner acknowledges that redemption of some prizes may require the winner to be at least 18 years of age or have parental/ guardian consent. We will let you know on our Facebook/Instagram Competition post and/or other Social Media channel.
– The decisions of Copperbeech Farm Ltd on all matters relating to this Competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into. Copperbeech Farm reserves the right to verify the validity of an entry or a winner’s right to redeem the prize in accordance with these terms and conditions. Copperbeech Farm reserves the right to amend the prizes offered and these terms and conditions and in its absolute discretion cancel the competition at any time and without prior notice.
– To the extent permitted by law, Copperbeech Farm Ltd excludes any liability it may have to you arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this Competition.