This year we can only have a maximum of 5 Families at a time, so we ask that all attendees from one family share one car if possible.
Families should not arrive more than 45 minutes before the event.
No booking no entry – book online via our website only.
How the Walkthrough works and your requirements.
- After parking your car in our carpark, you will be directed to our Check-in Shed, where you can enjoy warm drinks and festive activities while you wait for your group to set off on your Christmas journey!
- You will be brought through Copperbeech Farm’s Christmas stops, directed by elves, all while enjoying a Christmas adventure of songs and activities.
- Then each family will be brought in to see Santa Claus, making memories to last a lifetime, with each child receiving a present from Santa, as well as a family photograph.
- NB: All kids must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Is there car parking at the venue?
Yes. Free parking is available at the venue.
What time should I arrive at?
You should arrive 10-20 minutes before your scheduled start time to ensure you get checked in on time. Please try not to arrive any earlier than this as it may lead to overcrowding in the reception area.
Is there anything to do while waiting for our tour to begin?
Entertainment and amenities will be provided.
Is this event wheelchair accessible?
Yes, our Christmas event is fully accessible to wheelchair users and we will do everything we can to accommodate them.
Important Covid-19 Requirements – Please Read
Do I need a face mask?
Face masks are encouraged to be worn by adults and teens at this event, unless you wish to do otherwise. We also encourage maintaining a safe social distance from other families. All Covid regulations of the HSE must be/are adhered to at this event.
What are my requirements?
- You will be required to fill out a covid questionnaire.
- You will be asked to have your temperature taken.
- If you appear to be showing the symptoms of Covid 19 the company reserves the right to refuse anyone entry to the premises.
- Face Masks are encouraged to be worn by adults and teens at this event, unless you wish to do otherwise.
- All Covid regulations of the HSE must be/are adhered to at this event.
Tickets & checking in
How does checking in work?
Reg plates will be used to check in.
When will I receive my ticket?
Your ticket will be emailed shortly after your booking is confirmed. Please check your spam/junk folders if your ticket does not reach your inbox within 2 hours..
Can I give my ticket to someone else or sell it?
No. All tickets are non-transferable and re-selling is not permitted.
Do you provide refunds or cancellations?
If government restrictions are in place and our event is unable to continue you will get your money back. Unfortunately the small €3.50 booking fee cannot be refunded.
Can I change my booking to a different day?
Yes, simply give us a phone call and we will do our best to transfer your booking. Please note that this must be done over the phone and we are unable to provide refunds if a suitable replacement date is not available.
Are there any special footwear or clothing requirements?
This event takes place on a farm, so we recommend wearing hats, gloves and warm clothing as well as appropriate footwear (no high heels).
Please make sure you and all your family use the toilet before participating on the tour. The tour will take approximately 30mins.
Do I need to do anything on arrival?
As the Christmas Experience is a drive through experience this year we would recommend that you let the little one’s sit up the front of the vehicle if possible so that they can get a good view of everything.
Are we allowed to take our own photos?
Unfortunately this year people will not be allowed out of your cars to take photos.
Is the event indoor or outdoor?
This event takes place mostly indoors but includes some outdoor sections.
How long is the event?
Your Christmas experience at Copper Beech Farm will be approximately 40 minutes.
Can children come without an adult?
No. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Can I feed or pet the animals?
No. It is not permitted to feed or pet the animals.
Can I bring pets to Copper Beech Farm?
No pets allowed unless they are service animals i.e. guide dog for the blind.
Are staff Garda vetted?
Yes, all of our staff are Garda vetted.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept all major Irish and international credit/debit cards, including VISA and Mastercard.
How do you secure my payment details?
Ticket payments are processed by Stripe, a payment gateway certified to the highest level of security. We do not receive any of your financial details. Learn more.